Day 1: Pick up Denpasar Airport, Half Day Tours: Pandawa Beach: Pandawa beach is located at Badun. South kuta tourist region and one of the many beaches in Bali. In the past, this beach is well known to be one of the regions secret beaches because of the location behind a mountainous area that secluded its location to the unknown.
Uluwatu Temple: Uluwatu Temple is a Balinese Hindu sea temple located in Uluwatu. The temple is regarded as one of the sad kahyangan and is dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in his manifestation as Rudra.
Check in Hotel (D)
Lunch : No, Dinner: Include Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
Day 2: Breakfast at Hotel, Full Day Tours : Barong Dance: The Barong dance is truly a triumphant display of bright colors and graceful movements. Barong dance, narrating the mythological fight between good and bad. In the story Rangda, the mother of Erlangga, the 10th century king of Bali, was condemned by Erlangga's father for practising black magic. Tegenungan Waterfall: Scenic waterfall in a lush jungle setting above a shallow bathing area, with cafes nearby. Kintamani Volcano: Mount Batur (or The Kintamani Volcano) is an active volcano and a very popular trek. The captivating Mount Batur surrounds the 13-square kilometre Batur caldera lake. Those with a penchant for adventure can take a winding road down to the lake shore. Tegalalang Rice Terrace: Scenic, terraced hillside offering rice paddies amid lush greenery, plus zip lines & jungle swings. Ubud Monkey Forest: Mandala Suci Wenara Wana, or well known as hiMonkey Forest Ubud, is the sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long-tailed Monkey, scientific name Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali. About 749 monkeys live in this sanctuary. Ubud Art Market: The Ubud Market offers not only exemplary Balinese items, but a universal and international assortment. The items found here also tend to of a higher artistic value compared to other art markets around Bali. (B,L,D)
Lunch : Include Indonesian Buffet Lunch at Kintamani, Dinner: Include Dinner at Kuta
Day 3: Breakfast at Hotel, Free program until check out time & Pick up time for transfer to airport (B)
Lunch : No, Dinner: No
Price for the above package net per Person in BDT
● 2 Nights’ accommodation twin sharing
● 3 Days private car include petrol
● 3 Days English speaking driver
● 2 x Breakfast at hotel
● 1 x Lunch at local restaurant
● 1 x Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran beach
● 1 x Dinner at Kuta
● Tours as program
● Bottled mineral water during the tour
● Parking Fee / Entrance fee / Donation to all site based on itinerary
● Return airport transfer
● Personal expenses
● Additional program which not mentioned above program
● Tipping for Guide & Bus Driver
Terms & Conditions:
1. All prices are VAT excluded.
2. For Booking 50% Advance on the Total Price.
3. Remaining 50% needs to be cleared before 3 working days of the travel date.
CANCELLATION POLICY of Tour Package / Air Fares:
* Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking will be deducted.
* Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking will be deducted.
* Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 10% of the value of the booking will be deducted.
* Cancellations beyond 28 days of the arrival date – NO Cancellations
* For Air Ticket cancellation, Air Lines Terms and Conditions will be followed exactly.
Bank Cheque or Cash Deposit is Preferred.
A/C: 1514203536707001 A/C: 1502426301001
Brac Bank Ltd. (Ring Road Branch) City Bank Ltd. (Shamoly Branch)
*** For Debit Card or Credit Card Payments, Online or POS, up to 3% Transaction Charge is Applicable.
We, from TripZip.Tours Team, wish you the best Travelling experience with us.